The Rheumatology Department conducts the following activities:
- An Outpatient Clinic is available to treat and monitor all patients suffering from rheumatology disorders.
- At the Osteoporosis & Metabolic Bone Disease Clinic prevention, monitoring, diagnosis and treatment take place.
- The ability to perform full clinical and laboratory assessment, and treatment, for all Autoimmune diseases.
- Specialization and training of nursing staff in the administration of biological agents, which is the latest treatment for autoimmune disorders.
- Managing extra-articular rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and degenerating arthritis by intra-articular administration of hyaluronic acid and corticoids, locally.
- Participation and discussion of pathological occurrences requiring rheumatologic assessment.
- Inpatient monitoring with the active presence of the rheumatologist, when necessary.
- Medical staff updates on current developments in the field of Rheumatology.