Mediterraneo Hospital’s Dermatology Department, with its specialized staff, manages responsibly a vast range of dermatological conditions, for both adults and children.
Manages acute and chronic dermatological conditions, such as:
- Acne and other diseases of the sebaceous glands
- Hair and nail disease
- Acute and chronic eczema (atopic, seborrheic, through contact)
- Malignant and benign tumors of the skin
We carry out a variety of small procedures, such as:
- Diathermy for benign skin disorders, such as neck and axillary papillomas, hyperkeratosis, moles, benign seborrheic hyperplasia
- Cryotherapy for warts, freckles, dark spots, condylomas and small skin tumors removal of melanchromatic moles
- Melanchromatic mole removal
- Histological exams for skin disorders (tumors)
- Minimally invasive techniques are used for face reconstruction, remodeling and rejuvenation as well as for managing static, dynamic and fine wrinkles.
- Botox is recommended to improve dynamic wrinkles
- Fillers, such as hyaluronic acid (HA), are recommended to restore the contours and manage static facial wrinkles
- Facial mesotherapy is recommended for tithing and hydrating the skin
- Chemical Peeling is recommended to renew facial skin, mild photoaging and discoloration