Mediterraneo Hospital has entered into a cooperation agreement with EOPYY (National Organization for the Provision of Health Services), TYPET (National Bank Personnel Health Fund) and the Bank of Greece for both hospitalization and diagnostic tests.
EOPYY is a public entity, established to provide health services from a single national entity and is the product of the consolidation from combination of the majority of Health Insurance Funds:
- IKA (Social Security Institution), since January 1, 2012
- OGA (Agricultural Insurance Organisation) since January 1, 2012
- OAEE (Insurance Organization for the Self Employed) since January 1, 2012
- OPAD (Insurance Organization for Public Sector Employees) since January 1, 2012
- TYDKY (Municipal Employees Fund ), since January 1, 2012
- NAT, since April 1, 2012
- TAYTEKO since May 1, 2012
- ETAA, since November 1, 2012
- ETAP-MME, since December 1, 2012
- Hellenic Coast Guard, since May 2013
According to the EOPYY regulations, in addition to a price difference price dictated by each provider, there is a patient copayment on the amount covered by EOPYY. For persons insured under OGA, the copayment is 50%, and for policyholders of other funds 30%. Cardiac surgery is excluded from copayment.