The Gynecology Clinic and its staff cater for:
All practice tests such as:
- Pap Test (Pap smear)
- Breast and lymph node exam
- Transvaginal ultrasound to diagnose abnormalities in the uterus and the ovaries
- Vaginal secretions and discharge are checked for genital inflammatory disease
Specialized hospital tests such as:
- Colposcopy with biopsies
- Ovarian cyst puncture /aspiration
- Mammographs and ultrasounds by a specialized radiologist
Surgical operations for:
- Ovarian cyst laparoscopic removal
- Ectopic pregnancies
- Uterine fibromyomas
- Uterus and adnexa
- Pelvic adhesions
- s well as fertility checks and fallopian tube patency tests and patency restoration.
– Hysteroscopy: uterine polypses are removed and the endometrial cavity is checked for possible malignancies or sub-fertility.
– Urine incontinence: A tension-free vaginal tape is placed to ensure immediate results while the patient is discharged within 24 hours.