The Pulmonary Department deals with:
- Hospitalized treatment for patients suffering from pulmonary diseases and monitoring of hospitalized patients of other specialties suffering from respiratory diseases.
- Where required, it is possible for patients to be hospitalized under HDU or ICU conditions.
- An outpatient clinic is available to patients suffering from respiratory tract problems or lung disease.
- Implementation of sophisticated invasive procedures performed in very few clinics in Greece by a specialized group of invasive pulmonologists.
- Pre and post-bronchodilator spirometry
- Flow volume curve measurements
- Arterial blood gas (ABG) analysis
- Flexible video bronchoscopy.
- Bronchial washing and collection of secretions.
- Bronchial biopsy
- Sleep study (polysomnogram) tests are multi parametric tests carried out using modern equipment; examinees are accommodated in a friendly environment while our expert, well-trained personnel monitors the whole procedure.
OUTPATIENT PULMONARY INTERNAL MEDICINE SERVICES
It responds to Emergencies round the clock
Regular Outpatient Dept.:
To make an appointment, please call the Secretariat at +30 210 911 7000, ext. 710 &730