Why should I choose the Mediterraneo Breast Screening Program?
- Because each mammogram, is performed with a latest generation digital PHILIPS mammography unit, that has the ability to perform stereotactic biopsies from suspect areas.
- The mammograms are then sent to the collaborating Radiology Department of Great Britain, the world’s oldest National preventive program, with over 2.7 million mammograms performed annually,
- Because the radiologists of the program are checked by the Ministry of health of Great Britain to ensure that they diagnose at least 10,000 mammograms each year.
- Because each mammogram is controlled by two qualified breast radiologists, without knowing each other’s diagnosis, in order to increase the diagnostic accuracy.
- Because in Greece, there is no equivalent certified program that implements the latest guidelines on breast, and so you are given the opportunity to have a service with British quality standards, in Greece and at preferential prices.