The Unit for Conventional Radiography has the latest technology machines and equipment for digital and digitalized imaging, fluoroscopic and simple, permanent, portable and specialized such as C-arms.
Digital images offer great advantages as they can be stored for a long time allowing for comparison of old tests and recent exam data, if need be. Standard as well as most of the specific radiographs are taken here.
Specialized exams include:
- GI tract radiography (posterior to barium or gastrographin swallow) of the hypopharynx (including Valsava tests), the esophagus, the stomach, the duodenum and the small bowel (enterography)
- Small bowel enteroclysis
- Lower GI tract radiography (Barium enema)
- IVP/IVU (Pyelogram /urogram following Intravenous administration of contrast materials)
- Retrograde cysteography
- Dynamic radiographs (e.g. temporomandibular, shoulder, spinal column etc)
- Lower limb axonometry
- Bone age assessment
- Radiographic tests and assessments
CONVENTIONAL RADIOLOGY UNIT
It responds to Emergencies round the clock
Regular Outpatient Dept.:
To make an appointment, please call, the Secretariat at +30 210 911 7000, ext. 662