Fully-fledged, modern, clinical and lab equipment allows our highly experienced staff to directly and effectively manage all diagnosis and treatment needs that arise in the field of contemporary ENT and Head/Neck surgery.
Tests and exams include:
- Acoumetry, tympanometry
- Acoustic evoked responses
- Hearing & Hearing Loss tests, vertigo, buzzing
- Nasal Endoscopy of the Larynx and Pharynx
- Smell Testing
- Skin allergy tests
- 24h pharyngeal pH monitoring
In the hospital’s sophisticated operating theatres, all ENT and Head/Neck surgeries are performed, while adhering to the highest standards of safety.
Thanks to the specialised training of our medical and nursing staff, as well as our state-of-the-art equipment (ultramodern microscopes, new generation endoscopic towers and visualization platforms), the following procedures are performed:
- Conventional surgery for all age groups
- Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery (FESS)
- Laryngeal & oesophageal endoscopic procedures
- Ear microsurgery (stapedectomy – tympanoplasty etc) & skull base microsurgery
- Neck surgery: laryngectomy (partial or total), surgery of the vocal chords, salivary glands (parotids, etc), thyroid gland, parathyroid, lymph node clearance
- Rhinoplasty –Functional sinuplasty
- Maxillofacial surgery (in cooperation with the respective department)
- LASER-RF-U.S surgery
Since 2011, Mediterraneo Hospital proudly hosts Athens Rhinology Centre, a Medical Unit specialized in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the Nose and Paranasal Sinuses. With up-to-date treatment strategies and advanced modern Endoscopic Techniques, Athens Rhinology Centre is a recognised Centre of Excellence, and accepts referrals from all over Greece and abroad.
OUTPATIENT ENT DEPARTMENT
It responds to Emergencies round the clock
Regular Outpatient Dept.:
To schedule your appointment, please contact the Secretariat at +30 210 911 7000, ext. 815 & 830